Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Can log in and save work but can't log out of the software.
Post Can log in and save work but can't log out of the software. 
Logging in OK, but Logging out of Plangarden.com (on the main entry webpage) gave me an error message screen. So I'm not able to cleanly exist the program.

Time Left on membership is 1.2 Years,
Garden Name is elegantgarden

Thanks in advance.

Warning: include(./wp-united/mod-settings.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pgpad5x/public_html/forum/login.php on line 139

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './wp-united/mod-settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pgpad5x/public_html/forum/login.php on line 139

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_integration_settings() in /home/pgpad5x/public_html/forum/login.php on line 140

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Hackers and spammers 
Sorry we had some hackers trying to spam the site and some adjustments were made to block them. (Still waiting to make sure it completely closed the door.) Forgot to test logging out. That has been fixed.

Post Re: Hackers and spammers 
[/quote] = mapashaw, well my garden plan layout is completely froze. everything else works. I turned of blockers, logged out. rebooted, tried firefox, a second computer and to no avail. all I have is a blue screen with the garden sizing box in the middle. hope for help mapashaw

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1