Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
A few thoughts
Post A few thoughts 
I may not fully understand the software but I'd like to recreate my raised beds within my garden. Can I have multiple boxes? I'd also like the software to then give me optimized automated layout of a vegetable if I designate the spacing that I desire or the total number of plants within a certain box.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Raised beds on gardens 
The way that I would create a visual way to put a raised bed within a garden would be to use different color rectangles on top of each other.

As far as optimizing garden space I am working on a system that will show plant spacing. This way you will know how many can be planted given the space provided. You will need to select your gardening technique. In researching this topic it depends if you use row planting, WORD gardening or square foot gardening techniques. This is something that I will be working on this winter and should be ready with many new features before the 2007 season.

Thanks I look forward to seeing the updates. The great product for the WORD gardener just simply isn't out there yet. I'd be interested to hear more about your company. I am a software/internet investor by background. I sold a company called AmericasDoctor in 1999 for $50mil.

If you want to talk, send me a note on my e-mail.

Thanks

Scott

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1