Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Multiple plantings of same vegetable
Post Multiple plantings of same vegetable 
Hi there! Loving your software. I'm planting carrots, and want to show on the harvest tab a seperate line for each planting, so I can keep track of planting times and harvesting estimates. For example, I named my first planting carrot 1, three weeks later, named carrot 2, and so on through to carrot 8. In the harvest tab though, it only shows carrot 1, with an estimated plant date and harvest date. What about the others? Am I doing something wrong? I'd love to keep track of the harvests according to when I planted, maybe I'll learn that there's a better time of year to plant them to get the most harvest. If you need to see my garden please tell me how to show you.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post oops, refresh! 
I hit refresh while on the harvest page and voila! There are all my carrot crops with all their seperate planting and harvest dates showing up. Bravo!

Post Carrots in the harvest tab. 
I checked your garden and they are there now. There could be a bug that caused them not to get created when you were adding them. But when the software restarted it did know they were there and made sure they were in the list.
I will look at this and see if I can replicate your bug and fix it.
Also let me know if you don't see them when you next work on your garden.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1