Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Daily Log
Post Daily Log 
Hey Roy -
I am noticing that the daily log always lists the entries with oldest at the top, regardlesss of how I save it. If I re-order the list to show my most recent entries at the top of the page and save it, next time I enter the daily log, it is re-sorted back with oldest at the top. It seems to make more sense to have the most recent entries at at the top and oldest at the bottom. Any way you can change this feature to either always list the most recent entries at the top, or save it in the order in which the user chooses to sort it such that the next time they visit that tab, it looks the way the user last saved it?
BTW - I think the daily log is a great feature to plangarden. I use it to record numerous bits of information - what I planted when (especially is it is 2nd plantings), Weather information, weeding, recording misc comments about insects, animals etc.
Thanks

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Daily Log sorting 
I will fix that on Wednesday or Thursday. It is a simple fix and it should put the newest date on top.

Post Daily Log 
I hadn't thought about weather! Hmmm. I just scrolled down on the ACTION list and saw the umbrella. WOW!

How do others classify their plantings in the daily log? We have just put in our peas and I put this under SOIL WORK. Anyone else have other ideas? Since we were digging in the soil it made sense to me.

Tina

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1