Vegetable Garden Plot

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
White blocks around veggies
Post White blocks around veggies 
Last one and I'm done griping for a while........LOL!! Just kidding, I really like the program!

When I print my garden there are white blocks around the veggies. IE the backgound of the veggies isn't transparent, so the garden blocks don't show though. I also have problems with names printing completely......something is blocking them.
Anyway, just a thought. It doesn't really effect the way the program works or anything, just the look of the printed garden.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Joys of browser printing 
It should look good on the screen, but bad when printing. This means that the background is set transparent, but somewhere in going from the screen to the printer it gets messed up.

Try this--

If you are using IE go to Tools->Internet Options.
There is a tab on the top right called Advanced, click on that.
Scroll down about 2/3 of the way you will see an item called Printing.
There is a checkbox for Print background color and images. Change that.
You may have to close your browser and open it back up before it takes place.

Let me know if you are using Firefox or something else and I can see if there is an equivalent feature there. It is there so you don't be backgrounds when you print out pages with backgrounds. On most black-and-white printers the background makes the page unreadable, so it is set that way for most browsers. The fact that you have to change this to get transparencies to work correctly is beyond my understanding, but I am a simple man.

If this is not it, let me know. There may be something for your printer that is causing the problem.

Also are you using the print button on the top or the preferred Control-P of the browser?

Thanks,
Roy

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this vegetable garden forum
You can reply to topics in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot edit your posts in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot delete your posts in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot vote in polls in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum