Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Harvest tab messed up if sorting vegetables
Post Harvest tab messed up if sorting vegetables 
Roy -
I just started to use the harvest tab to record the harvesting of some of the early crops (lettuce and radishes, etc) and found that when you reorder the vegetables, the quantities, units and date range do not move along with the vegetables (if plant date and harvest estimate boxes are checked). So now my harvest record is all screwed up and the vegetables don't match the actual planting dates. I only did this by accident, and now my harvest tab is screwed up. I did this today - so I think previous days tabs were correct.

I have fixed my harvest tab - so there is no need to try to revert to saved changed for my garden. However, the bug still needs to be investigated. I did play around a little more and did find that it does not matter whether or not the plant dates or estimated harvest boxes are checked. When the veggies are sorted, only that column is sorted and the rows no longer line up. Confused

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
nice catch! i just started today, and was struggling with the harvest range bars being off... now i know why. at least i can confirm this issue. thanks!

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1