Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
New web design
Post New web design 
Hey there Roy, I love the new web design you've implemented!! It's easy to navigate, like the colors and am really liking the new Blog feature.

One thing I noticed though is when I was checking out My Account/Comments on my garden. The comments that were there have been replace by a comment to a Don Bryant. ??? Figured it was a glitch you'd want to look into in case others have the same issue.

A question for ya also. I've written two, rather lengthy blogs; the first thru The Dirt blog and the second via My Garden Blog on My Account page. How can those be accessed when I click on the My Garden Blog link on my account pg?

Haven't had much time to play with the Alpha version lately. Took a look at it the other night and everything was listed as harvested. Will look into this further when I get the chance.

Keep up the good work my man...you're doing a fantastic job Very Happy

Post Blog posting. 
Thanks for the comments and your support.

I have heard the complaint on the comment section and I will see if I can get that fixed today.

I see you have two blog postings. One was published the other one only saved. There is a glitch there too where it shows up in the Blog home page, even though it is not published, but not in the count. If you publish the one you did today, then they both will show up under your blog and others will be able to see and comment on it as well. You can get to your blog via "My Accounts"

The alpha version hasn't been updated for over a month now. I have made changes, but not published them. I will work on it some more and have another update when I return from my final bit of summer vacation Aug 10.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1