Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Where are the flowers????
Post Where are the flowers???? 
I am a Perennial and Shrub gardener. I downloaded 1.21 version to my desktop and still do not see anything but Vegetable Garden design! Where are the flowers???? By the way, I am also a software product tester for the NHGC! My husband would like to install a pond in 2008, so this is a great opportunity to test using your software, but all I see are Vegetables!!! Confused

Kimo

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Limited flowers in Plangarden 
Hi,
Plangarden is primarily a vegetable garden software program. When the NHGC signed up testers, this was one thing that wasn't screened for that should have been and that is our fault.
Seven plant icons have been added in responce to people that do vegetable gardening, but like to plant a few flowers around. You simply select the flower icon that you want and type in whatever name of flower that you want it to be.
We are aware that this will never satisfy someone that does primarily flowers with a few vegetables. Flower growers want different features and abilities than vegetable gardeners.

If there is a way to help you, please let me know. I do understand if you find that the software is limited for your use if you are primarily a flower gardener.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1