Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
I can help you with printing, because i had the same problem
Post I can help you with printing, because i had the same problem 
If you are having a problem with small graph prints here is what you can do step by step.
1. go to your printer: because mine did not have fit to size in the prefences when i did the ctrl p, so I had to go to my printer. I have a 2410 all in one printer
2. Click on copy, then copy again to bring up the settings.
3. Then on Reduce/Enlarge
4. Click ok
5. Then scoll using your down arrrows to Fit to Page. then ok in the middle of your arrows
6. Now go back to the print on your garden page and click on Preferences. The Tabs I will be talking about are the tabs that you will see going across your box that came up when you clicked on Preference from the print box.
7. First Tab.. Paper/Quality.. Size: should be on letter 8.5x11, Type Is: automatic.. Print Quality: normal
8. Next Tab..Finishing..Document Options nothing should be checked..Pages 1..
9. Next tab..Effects..Resizing options: should be letter,8.5x11..Then you should see below that your scale to fit box, put a check mark in it by just clicking on it...100% normal size...a check mark in minimize margin
10. Next tab.. Basic's..go to Orientation that should be checked marked for landscape..Page Order should be front to back..Copies 1.
11. Now click OK then Apply at the bottom of your box if you do not have an apply just do the ok.
12. Now you should have your copy coming out the right way.
Glad to help anytime Very Happy

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1