Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Harvest Tab Issue
Post Harvest Tab Issue 
This may or may not be a new issue, just noticed it yesterday. When you change a harvest date on lets say lettuce it changes all of them. I have 3 different lettuces and they should be different. Then again, I just noticed that even thought I put in harvest dates most of them are not there today. Good thing I have printed from Excel.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post New harvest issue. 
Hi and thanks for commenting.
I have not seen this before and would like more details and to what you did and how you did it.
Is this the Harvest Est Range that is entered in the Manage Vegetable tag, or the actual harvest date when you click "Add Harvest".
If you like you can send me screen shots or include them in the forum, or just the steps you took. I would like to see this.

In the end the harvest tab is up for some work, but I would like to know what issues you found so it can be addressed.

Thanks, Roy

Post New harvest issue reply 
I would not be able to take screen shots since the screen no longer looks like what I had saved.
I just put in my expected dates, "Add Harvest" to when I would be able to harvest. The next day they were not there.
I have everything all lined up prior to last save that night. Then the next day either it was missing or was still there but incorrect.

Post Saving and the harvest tab 
Thanks for the good feedback.

I had two similar problems reported and it turned out to be an issue with saving and some versions of IE 6.
This problem was resolved as of 3/10/07.

Please let me know if you have any similar problems going forward, if so, I will fix it.
Regardless the Daily Log and Harvest tabs are due for a facelift after I get some other issues address.

Thanks Roy

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1