Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Flash version
Post Flash version 
My primary internet access is from a computer network that uses I.E. with Flash 6. The quick tour ran fine on these computers, but I get an error message when I try to use the actual Plangarden program now that I've signed up. I do not have administrator access to update the version of Flash.

I'd like to subscribe, but only if I can get the program working. What can I do?

If I can't use the program at all with Flash 6, could I suggest putting the Flash version requirement somewhere on the signup page for Plangarden so that others in the same situation know in advance?

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Flash 7 requirement 
First the good news. Very Happy

You can download a version of Plangarden that will run from your PC. There is nothing to install, just download and place on your desktop. You need to be connected to the internet and have an account to use it, just like the Web site version. But you won't need to upgrade your Flash. The download version also checks the server for new versions of software and will let you know if you need to upgrade, (upgrading means throw the old version into the recyle bin and put the new software in its place.)

You don't need administrative rights to install since there is nothing to install.

Here is a link to download a copy Support/Download Plangarden (bottom of the page)

You are right that I should put a warning that you need Flash 7 or above. I will try to add something today or tomorrow since it is easy to do.

Bad news Sad is that I need the advanced features of Flash 7+ to run and may some day want to jump up to version 8. But that is my issue and should never stop you from enjoying Plangarden.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1