Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Make bounding box for row line bigger
Post Make bounding box for row line bigger 
I didn't realize I could click on the row line to move the entire row - I would suggest making the bounding box for the line a bit bigger (maybe put a thicker line with a transparency of 0% behind it). I would also suggest making the line change a different color to signify that you are over it and it is draggable (maybe a blue).

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Troubles with grabbing a row. 
I agree that I need to get the mouseover function working on this.
I can also make the line another pixel, maybe to bigger.

I want to refrain from added another transparent layer below it as I worry about slowing the software down. I had to redo this a few times because some implimentations had jerky, sticky and other problems. I rewrote to make it as fast as possilbe and won't revist adding a layer until I am closer to being done to see what I can get away with and still have smooth operations.

Thanks for the feedback. You will see one pixel thicker in the next release and I will collect feedback for that.

Post Makes sense 
I understand what you mean by the performance hit you'd take with all of the transparent lines.

It would be nice, though, if the line did change color upon hovering over so you knew you were on it and you knew you could click/drag it.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1