Vegetable Garden Plot

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Problem - program not opening - freezes mid-stream
Post Problem - program not opening - freezes mid-stream 
Hi
This looks like a wonderful gardening tool! Unfortunately I have yet to be able to access the program itself. A new page opens and starts to load but then freezes.

I will be teaching a gardening planning class to some women at my church near the end of the month. This will be great thing to share with them if the bug gets worked out.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Program Freezes on loading 
Does anyone else have this problem or seen this?

I have the same problem: the window turns to white and nothing further happens.

Tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox

Post White screen 
OK now - think my system was blocking new window popup.

Post Pop-up ad blockers and friendly sites 
This would be a problem.
I have tested with the Microsoft and Google Toolbars on several computers and not seen this. But every pop-up blocker works differently.
Which one do you have? I know that Yahoo makes one too, and maybe even a special one for AOL.
There is another technique that I can try, but I will need to know what ad-blocker doesn't trust me so I will know if it works or now. For now I will post a warning on the site.
Under my breath I will curse all the evil folks who miss used this and created a need create ad-blockers in the first place Evil or Very Mad .

Thank you very much, I am very happy to know what is going on with some people that are now having problems with the site!!

Roy

Post Window opening and other problems. 
To get around all the different problems like this that can occur, I have added a downloadable version of Plangarden to the site. If you go to the "My Account" or My Plangarden Account" you will see where you can download the program as either a .exe or .zip.

Some firewalls/virus protection programs have a issue with downloading .exe directly, so you might want to use the zip version.

There is NO install program, this is just a simple application you can put anywhere, like your desktop, and just double click on it to run it. If you a dialog box that asks if you want to let the program access the internet, you must say YES or PERMIT. You have to log in and it gets your garden from the plangarden site, but other than that it runs from your computer.

Currently it isn't smart enough to check to make sure it is the must current version, I will probably do this later if this turns out to be a popular option.

Thanks,
Roy

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this vegetable garden forum
You can reply to topics in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot edit your posts in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot delete your posts in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot vote in polls in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum