Vegetable Garden Plot

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Print Option/Saved Plan
Post Print Option/Saved Plan 
I did up a new plan yesterday for I am redoing my garden for the spring crop. I went to hit print and nothing happened. I went in this morning to try again and all my single plants had the name/# description next to them again after they were just deleted the day before. Does each plant have to have a description?

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message Send e-mail
Post Print problems in latest version 
Sorry about that. I accidently disabled the print button.
Later I will look at your garden and old saved versions and better answer the second part of your questions.

Now you should be able to print again. Personally I am more happy with the results of Control-P than the built in function in Flash. Press Ctrl-P on any page and it sends it to the printer through the browsers print function which on my setup gives better results.

With the rapid fire released with bug fixes and new features added, I don't go through a full testing of the releases. When this is more complete I will do quality testing on each release as normal products do. Right now my main concern is getting all the features and major bugs out quickly and occassionally I step on working code.

Thanks,
Roy

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Saving and names with numbers re-appear 
I see what you did. You deleted the name by changing it to a space.
When the program see nothing it defaults the name to the plant type plus a number.
All the data is saved correctly, so it hasn't messed up your data or garden, it just doesn't work the way that you would expect.

If you can live with it for a little bit, I will work on a solutions that is a bit cleaner. I think a checkbox with "Hide Vegetable Name" would be good.
What do you think? This way you could still identify plants in the harvest or daily log tag by unique names and not have it make a mess of your nice garden layout.

Thanks for your feedback!
Thanks,
Roy

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Names 
Hide names feature is perfect. Thanks

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message Send e-mail
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this vegetable garden forum
You can reply to topics in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot edit your posts in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot delete your posts in this vegetable garden forum