Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Editing log posts
Post Editing log posts 
It is very difficult to edit any text that has been previously entered on the daily log. For example, if I have a typo and want to correct it, selecting the exact word to edit is impossible. I have to select the entire text body which allows the cursor to sit at the beginning of the text. Then I can use the end function and the arrow keys to get to the word I need to correct. Also if there is more text then what shows in the highlighted text box, I cannot read the last few sentences without holding down the arrow attached to the text box. Its very annoying. Confused

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Daily log entry 
Yes we are aware of the limitations of the Daily log that is inside the app. The part that we used that is built into this version of Flash has problems. We had three options. Upgrade all the code and try an upgraded feature in Flash, try and hack a fix, create an HTML editor outside the application.

We chose the later as we didn't want to upgrade again and attempts at hacking Flash showed other flaws and it would have been a long design cycle.

You can try the HTML Daily Log editor here once you are logged in. It is available from My Account.

http://www.plangarden.com/app/daily_log/

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1