Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Frost dates not saving?
Post Frost dates not saving? 
I have entered my frost dates a few times and made sure I saved however each time I use PG the frost dates have to be entered again. Is this intended or a glitch of some sort?

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Frost bug. 
That sounds like a bug.
What date are you entering? Does it show green button in the box next to the date?

I have entered dates in several formats and, yes, the button turns green. I just tried entering "5/11" and "9/25" (without the quotes) and the button turned green with both. Then I saved and restarted PG and there were no frost dates. I can send screenshots to your e-mail if you would like.

The frost date saving issue would persist for me in the trial version, but the issue went away once I bought the subscription.

I have joined schedules in several types and, yes, the key changes natural. I just tried coming into "5/11" and "9/25" Cheap Fifa 14 Coins (without the quotes) and the key converted natural with both. Then I stored and re-booted PG and there were no snow schedules. I can deliver screenshots to your e-mail if RS 3 Gold you would like.The snow time frame preserving problem would continue to persist for me in the test edition, but the problem went away once I purchased the registration.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1