Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
really impressed by Plangarden!
Post really impressed by Plangarden! 
Hi, I just found Plangarden yesterday on the internet, and am testing it. This tool is fabulous! I am getting serious about my food garden this year, and your program is a huge help in planning it. The whole program is very easy to learn, and the tutorials are very clear and fun to watch. I love the fact that you can export the garden log to Excel, which I am using already to keep other garden lists. The drawing tools are a joy.

In the future will there be a way to save the names of vegetables we input so they will show up on the dropdown list? I am wondering, too, why when duplicating a circle, I couldn't get it to duplicate the size of the original circle. It always duplicated larger.
Thanks very much,
Nancy Lewis

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Thanks and some future talk 
I will look at the circle issue. That seems like something we have fixed before, but I verified the bug and will look into it.

Thanks for your kind words. While we took an unexpected break from adding new features we are back at it and close to a new release.

Customizing is what 2010 is going to be all about and with that will be several new and exciting features. Adding in your own variety names is on the list, but there will be a progression to getting to this features. A few things will be added that are setting up this feature and then some.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1