Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Why only 5 gardens?
Post Why only 5 gardens? 
Why is the number of gardens limited to only five? I am starting a small veggie garden business and would like to use this software to design and manage my clients' gardens. It would be nice to have a separate plan for each of them. Is there any way to increase the number of plans available?

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post 5 Gardens is for general (non-commercial) users 
Hello there,

I've sent you an email to contact us directly so we can better understand your situation. Plangarden was developed originally for non-commercial uses, but more and more people are getting into planning backyard veggie gardens for their clients (which is awesome!) and discovered that Plangarden can be very useful for their businesses.

So the answer is yes, we can provide more than 5 gardens under one account; it just has to be set up for your specific needs, and it's best to contact us first by direct email so we can set up a convenient time to discuss your needs.

Best regards,

The Plangarden Team

Post So the answer 
I've sent you an email to contact us directly so we can better understand your situation. PBest regards,langarden was developed originally for non-commercial uses, but more and more people are getting into planning backyard veggie gardens for their clients (which is awesome!) and discovered that Plangarden can be very useful for their businesses.

So the answer is yes, we can provide more than 5 gardens under one account; it just has to be set up for your specific needs, and it's best to contact us first by direct email so we can set up a convenient time to discuss your needs.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1