Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Permission to share software with Garden Club
Post Permission to share software with Garden Club 
Roy,

Tomorrow evening (Thursday) is a 2008 planning meeting for my local county garden club (DeWitt County, Illinois). I would like to offer a presentation session to the club on this software package. Do you have any concerns with me doing so? Please let me know if you do or if there is some official form of agreement I need to make with you. I do not want to overstep my purchasing agreement with you in anyway or do anything that would make you uncomfortable.

Following is what I was thinking the presentation layout would be:

1) Open with an introduction of what "plangarden.com" is about
2) Play the U2 video on the interview provided by you and your son OR the recent radio wave
3) Walk through the short version of the tutorial
4) Login to my garden and share with them my personal garden view, as well as a few of the other features (i.e. forums and shared garden locator)
5) Provide information regarding the free trial, website url, and current registered user statistics (provided by you on the bottom of the main forum page)

Tawny911

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post The Freedom of Plangarden 
The power of Plangarden is the ability to freely share and exchange gardening information with fellow vegetable gardeners.
Plangraden will be a success if it travels via word of mouth, garden clubs websites and blogs to gardeners around the world.
So we are thrilled when we hear of these events and do what we can to support them.

One thing that was just added today to the site was the ability to embed your garden plan into your own website or blog, independant of the Plangarden site. The data still lives here, but if your garden club has their own site or blog, you can put the Plangarden view there for all to see (but not save.)

The only thing you can't do is claim that I or Plangarden produced the YouTube video. My son has lawyers and he isn't affraid to use them. Laughing He created the questions, edited the video, I just helped him put it on YouTube.

This is wonderful, thank you! I am also a member of the garden club at work, but not very involved. I will at least share this information with them as well.

How would I go about embeding my garden plan? Is there a new link or menu option to select?

Tawny911

Post embedding code into a blog 
Bummer,
The wrapper that I used doesn't work today for me.
I was going to walk through the steps, but when I click on the "Get & Share" a menu should appear, but it looks like they have a layer issue and it appears under the applicaitons. Yesterday it didn't do this.
I will send a note to the company that does this and see if they can fix it. If not, I may need to remove this in the short term.

No problem, I can wait until it's ready of us to use.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1