Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
labeling a box
Post labeling a box 
Hello! Was reading the post about cats and took a look at a garden. They had named some of the items in the garden was wandering how it was done? Could someone help this old timer out ? Thanks mikiedun

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Adding a text label anywhere you want. 
It is pretty easy to do, buy maybe the feature is not where you expect it.

First click to the Lay out Plot tab in your garden.
One of the items in the "Garden Layout Editor" window is the "Text" click on that
Next in the box below change the text line to what you want it to be.
Finally, click anywhere on the item with the mouse and hold it down and drag it where you want it to be.

Attached is a picture that hopefully will help too.

Garden_Text_Object.jpg
 Description:
How to add text to your garden
 Filesize:  148.79 KB
 Viewed:  13202 Time(s)

Garden_Text_Object.jpg

Post text box 
Thanks for the help, learnig as we go, did'nt know it was so easy . can you rotate the text box vertical ? Thanks great and simple info. Very Happy

Post Rotating Text 
Currently you can not rotate text.
In the new verison that I am building, I have played with rotating text, but will not include it in the first release and wait for it to be a demanded feature.
The reason to not include it is because to do that you need to embedded the font into the application. That will make the applicaiton larger and keeping the file size within reason is always a concern.

Post looking for center 
Hey It's me again. Was just wanting to know how do you finr the center of your garden or the page? becauce I started with the green house and now i can't put anything above it ? I have a very large garden area and would like to keep track of all of it and also have it in the right prespective to everything . can i do that without starting over? really like the progam can't wait to have our own plant libiary. Thanks Mikie

Post Moving gardens 
Moving gardens is a relatively simple task to do since it just means adding or subtracting an offset from all items.
The hard part is creating a nice user-interface for this. Also this is not a request we receive many of, so it is a low priority to automate.

That said, please let me know how many feet up or down you want to move your garden and I will run it through code that will give you the space you want.
If anyone else needs this type of feature, please let us know via the forum or through the support page and it can be added to the list.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1