Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
a suggestion
Post a suggestion 
I'm new to using this software, but am enjoying it so far. I would like to be able to save different gardens separately. For now, I'm planning my main veggie garden and a new garden I want to put in soon (it's actually more a flower bed/landscaping effort which I realize is not the intent of this software but I know there are many people who have 2 or more separate veggie garden spots due to yard size or location). It would be nice to not have them on the same screen at the same time. It gets very cluttered in appearance. I appreciate what you are doing and hope this suggestion helps!
Thank you!
sastoll

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Multi plots 
This was something that was attempted in a previous version, but was extremely messy. In one version there was even a grayed out menu item for it.

The ability to have multiple plots in addition to the 5 acres size is one that surprised me, but I do understand it. With what will be the biggest change in the software when a new database model is added, this will be easy to do and I am sure that this feature will make a future version of Plangarden.

Thanks. The more I get requests, the more I know what direction to take the software.

Post Multi-Plots 
This issue is an important one for me also. I have several gardens that I oversee. I think that the easiest way to handle this from your standpoint as well as ours is to provide the ability to "Save As" during the Save feature. This would us to use an unique name to save and retrieve the file for a particular garden. What do you think?

Ron

Laughing

Post save as 
I would like to be able to work on one garden plot at a time also. you could have each one as a seperate file. I have many different plots and it is hard to move around on large scale were one per page or file could be much more neat.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1