Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Minor Vegetable Name Display Issue When Duplicating a Plant
Post Minor Vegetable Name Display Issue When Duplicating a Plant 
Roy,

First off, you have my complements. As an IT professional I'm very impressed with what you've got.

Secondly, I found a minor display defect tonight with vegetable names. This should give you enough information on how to reproduce it and if it doesn't, just holler, as I may be able to provide more information since I am obsessive about noticing things as a former software test engineer. This should give you enough information to reproduce the issue.

I started using plangarden to create a plan for the garden. Like all good plans, it changed when we actually went out last night to do some planting. What I had in my garden as a short row of Royal Chantenay carrots became a couple of squares of Parisian Marketplace carrots. So I changed the display image of a row of Royal Chantenay into a single plant and changed the name to Parisian Marketplace. I then used the "Duplicate" button on the Plant Information panel. Although the plant information screen shows that the second carrot plant is named Parisian Marketplace, the garden display still shows Royal Chantenay. So basically, the "duplicate" button duplicates everything but the display name of the plant.

Best Regards,

David Matz

PS: I just figured out that the display label can be forced to change by deleting the name in the plant information pane and re-typing it.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Minor issue 
Yes, I have seen this and it is on a list to be fixed.
It is under the category of annoying, but not critical.

Trust me that annoying bug get fixed, and not ignored.

Thanks, and keep pointing out any issue thta you have. I don't mind and look into them all.

Thanks,
Roy

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1