Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Can everyone look at my save garden field?
Post Can everyone look at my save garden field? 
Hello-

I saved the garden field design few times - can anyone look at my garden field design and tell me where to put the vegetables as they recommend?

This is my first year to have a big garden, that way, we purchased a new home last August and look forward to have a big garden this summer.

If any question, let me know.
Richard

P.S., I am not sure if I put this post under Gardening Questions by Vegetable menu.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Others viewing garden - Not when share is disabled. 
Richard,

Currently you do not have sharing set to 'Yes' in your profile, so the answer is No.

Others will not be able to view your garden when "See Shared Garden" is enabled. - This could be ready some time in March 2006.

You can change this by clicking on "Profile" located at the top of each forum page and set Shared to 'Yes'

Just don't get carried away with planting Zuchini. Very Happy I made that mistake many moons ago in a large garden. We ended up with more squash than we, our friends, neighbors, family members and enemies could handle.

Thanks,
Roy

P.S. I will move this post over to the beta software Topics since this question pertains to how the software and site works. No Worries.

Last edited by roystahl on Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Re: Others viewing garden - Not when share is disabled. 
Thank you, Roy for explain this. I set to "yes". I hope everybody can share their idea or recommend to put the right plants on the site. I hope that will help me. Thank you. Keep good work, Roy! Richard

roystahl wrote:
Richard,

Currently you do not have sharing set to 'Yes' in your profile, so the answer is No.

Others will not be able to view your garden when "See Shared Garden" is enabled. - This could be ready some time in March 2006.

You can change this by clicking on "Profile" located at the top of each forum page and set Shared to 'Yes'

Just don't get carried away with planting Zuchinni. Very Happy I made that mistake many moons ago in a large garden. We ended up with more squash then we, our friends, neighbors, family members and enemies could handle.

Thanks,
Roy

P.S. I will move this post over to the beta software Topics since this question pertains to how the software and site works. No Worries.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1