Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Adding to the "top"
Post Adding to the "top" 
Hi,

Is there a way to add to the "top" of the garden? IOW, if you have planted your garden, then later in the season decide to add to the garden, to what would be the top looking at it on paper, how do you add? I can't seem to get it to let me do that. Maybe I'm just not understanding something Embarassed

rightcross

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Moving Garden around 
Currently there is no way for you to move your garden around. Sad

BUT ...

I have written code that allows me to move your garden for you. The only reason I have to run it is because I haven't had time to put a user interface on it, so I plug numbers into the code. Eventually this will be availbe to users.

SO ...

If you need to move your garden once it is established, please send an email to support or post on this forum and I will gladdly help you. So far I have only a few request to move gardens. Smile

Post I moved my whole garden by mistake one time. 
Try just putting the hand right on your first garden at the top and drag it, if this does not work try putting it on the way side of it almost off the paper and it should move whole thing.

If not you will have to add something at the top of the page first. You can also drag the saying around to other gardens if you leave room inbetween your garden area's. check my gardens out if you would like. It is called Living Well Garden by Bridget

Hope I helped you.
p.s. if you have a problem with printing I posted a helpful step by step guide on how to do it. Blah I had a hard time printing till I figured it out.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1