Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
2 more issues
Post 2 more issues 
When I was zooming and panning around on the garden, if I went with a really tight zoom-especially over 2, it would not pan up. The garden would pan to the right as far as I wanted, but I could not pan up to see the bottom plots on the screen. If I zoom out and see the whole garden, I can move up as far as I want. I was trying to zoom in on the Okra, it was on the top of the screen. I could not pan up al all to put Okra more on the center when I zoomed in over 1 to 1.5.

I was adding daily logs from Monday 4/30. The daily log section would not accept any date except today 5/2/07. I would use the calender, click on 4/30, jsut as soon as I would go to the next log entry it would revert to 5/2. I tried going back and redoing these several times, it just would not change the date. This is the first time I noticed this problem.

Steve

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Zoom in and Dates in Daily Log 
Hi Steve,

I do see the problem with Zooming. Probably a bug introduced with panning to vegetable that came out in version 1.19. I will see if I can fix this soon, I don't think it is a hard bug to squash. Wink

As for the date issue, Giselle pointed that out to me the other day. I am still looking for how the date field gets stuck. Once it is stuck, you are right, you can't change it, but the next time you log in it should work fine. I looked at your garden and changed to date without any problem. I will keep looking into this and see if I can find why this happens.

Post Date 
I'm also getting that problen trying to update my plant garden but will always reverts to todays date when i put an earlier date in
Maybe I should have been more diligent and updated plant garden each day after I had worked on my lotty but I always seem to need a drink after 4 hours work on the lotty Wink

Post 3 people seeing the same thing 
For the record: the more complaints I get on bug the more likely I am to respond.
Just human nature.
I do appreciate people pointing out issue that happen and I will see what I can do about this over the weekend. It is a busy weekend but I think the problems are relatively minor, it will just take some digging throught the calendar code.

Thanks,
Roy

Post Fixed Dates changing and panning around large gardens. 
Just release 1.20 which fixes both of the issues here.

First the date issue. It looks like the indexing was wrong at a certian point. Look at the top of your garden and you may see the first few dates messed up. For subscribers I will fix this by retrieving from a backup. Please let me know if you need this done by send a support email or posting in the forum.

Second the scrolling issue. Simply didn't scale the checker, so it thought it was at the bottom of the garden before it should have. That is now fixed. It still jumps around a bit when changing zoom modes, but I will revisit that when I add some new features here.

Enjoy and remember that I don't mind reporting bugs or annoyances.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1