Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
size issues
Post size issues 
garden sizde, and scaling tree , fruit bush sizes
we have a giant black walnut tree in our garden , i would like to scale the trees to accurately show the size of the plants in the garde, same with fruit bushes,
and a large garden doesnt fit in your planning software, we have a 100x 80 garden , but its oddly shaped , it wont fit in the window...

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Garden sizes 
The current program allows gardens to be 100 feet, but for you garden layout to work you would need to rotate it to horizontal instead of vertical, like it is now.
If you would like, I could rotate your garden for you in code. It will be painful to do it by hand because there is no rotate feature in the software ... yet.

Post Larger size would be good for me too 
I just started using the software today and am really enjoying it but I would also find it much more useful it if would allow larger areas. I have some raised beds and a large garden about 100'x120' which I'm trying to plan. I also have an area for fruit trees and berries that would be neat to put on there as well.

Post Current max size is 120x120 
jkehl,

You can make a rectangle 120x120 and auto size the garden and you will be working with a plot that is 100x120.
Because of the way it checks for size, it is easier sometime to make it 10 and then add the 2 inbetween the 1 and 0.
A strange thing, just something more for me to work on.
I hope to allow much larger sizes soon. But it doesn't make sense to go much bigger now without scaling and zooming in and out.

Hi there, this is the BM speaking. Business Manager or Busybody Manager, not the other kind of BM Laughing
Plangarden will (in mid-Jan 2007) accommodate garden sizes up to 5 acres (2 hectares). You can put any number of plots, beds or containers in that space. The zoom and panning feature (similar to "zoom bars" in mapping software) will allow you to navigate around your garden.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1