Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Scrolling on Harvest page.
Post Scrolling on Harvest page. 
Exclamation I can't see all of my veggies on the harvest page. I pull the bar to scroll down but still can't see all of them. If I keep grabbing at the very far right, beyond the scroll bar, I can eventually pull down the window to see the last of them but I can't get the window to pull back up.

Thanks

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Scrolling and screen size 
stacey1vg,

I have checked and I think I know what is happening.
I think that you are running with a screen size of 800x600 or some how the window is scalled smaller.

Please let me know if you see two scrollbars, one for the browser and one for the window. If you see two scrollbars, then it will be hard and frustrating to control the scrolling. It would get me upset.

Currently I have set the program to run on 1024x768 to allow for maxium amount of space for gardens.
If you need to have the program work at 800x600, please let me know. I see about 20% of the people that visit plan garden use 800x600, I just don't know if any of them use the application.

Thanks,
Roy

Post My resolution is set ofr 1024 x 768 
This seems to be specific to my lap top. On my regular pc I have two scroll bars and can between the two move up and down to see all my veggies. Now on my lap top I can only see the scroll bar on the inside with the veggies. I do not see the outside scroll bar. When I click in that area and it outlines blue and if I keep trying I can pull the window down to see the bottom veggies but then I can't get back to the top to the tabs to move around the application.

I checked the resolution on the lap top and it is set for 1024 x 768

Stacey

Post Scolling Problems, next thing to try. 
Only two things that come to mind right now.
One is that I have a few different ways to open the application. The one from My Account http://www.plangarden.com/main.php is different from the one at the forum and in the top right corner of pages.

Try the one from My Account. I allows the window the application starts in to be resizeable AND allows scrollbars.
If this is the case I will fix if in the rest of the web site.

The other thing, which is stranger is if you are using a different browser on the laptop than the PC and there is something browser specific (I doubt this is it, but I am trying to think of how else to approach this and get it fixed.)

You can now attach images to posts, so you you like you can use "Print Scrn" that funny button that most people, including myself, never use. Then open up a word document and paste (Control+V) and save it and put it in a post. I could see if that gives me any other clues.

Thanks for your patients and helping me solve this!
Roy

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1