Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Daily Log - Not Showing All Veggie Icons
Post Daily Log - Not Showing All Veggie Icons 
Roy,

I think I found something else and emailed June 19, 2013; the issue is still persisting. When I am on the Daily Log Tab (I just entered quite a few of them) I cannot scroll down to "Zucchini" the scrolling bar goes off the page. I tried it in Safari, Chrome and Firefox. I'm on an MacBook. So I cannot pick that icon to make my log entry. I've hidden my docked icons at the bottom to make the window bigger, no luck; i've also tried to shrink type face, no luck. It still goes off the page and I cannot see the zucchini.

If you'd like more details, please let me know.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
How many veg do you have listed? your garden is not shared so can't tell. mine has 364 items listed I too can't get the last name so you could add one more zucchini on your garden and name it zzzzzzz that way its in the space you can't read Hope this helps.

Thank you for the bandaid; I will try that while I wait for a reply from the maker of this software. This bug is quite annoying and should be fixed.

M-

It worked. Still no reply from all the bug reports I posted though. I'm going to jump ship when my year is up unless I hear something concrete from support.

Thanks again,

M-

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1