Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
custom plant spacing?
Post custom plant spacing? 
I'm evaluating the software with my 2012 garden. I'm also doing planting with the square foot method, and growing things that aren't in the database. I've chosen similar plants to represent those that don't have entries. However, I have not been able to adjust the spacing of those plants.

Is there a way to customize the plant spacing?

Thanks
stickmaker

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Square foot 
If you look at my garden I just add row of beets or one letuce and in the amount planted I put in 5 or 48 or what ever I will plan on gettin per foot. that works best for me and some times I start 6 tomatos and plant only 2 and give the others to people to grow in there garden. so it may say 6 of this type but that's just a note for me to start that many. hope this helps

So is there no way to change the spacing of plants in this software? The idea of this plan is to represent the garden that we have, right? Sad

Post custom plant spacing 
I agree. Custom plan spacing is badly needed, along with more varieties

If you look at my lawn I just add row of beets or one letuce and in the quantity placed I put in 5 or 48 or what ever Buy Runescape 3 Gold I will strategy on gettin per feet. that performs best for me and some periods I begin 6 tomatos and place only 2 and provides the others to individuals to develop Fifa 13 Coins in there lawn. so it may say 6 of this kind but that's just a observe for me to begin that many. wish this helps

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1