Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Forum support/new features
Post Forum support/new features 
I found this site after searching for and evaluating all of the garden planning/database software I could find. After trying this one out, it seems like one of the better programs out there. I am very excited to transition from graph-paper garden planning to computer layout-based!

My concern with this site is that there don't seem to be a lot of updates or forum support going on here. There are a lot of threads in the "Bugs" section that have not been replied to in months and it seems like a lot of issues users are having are going unresolved. The software is pretty good but improvements could always be made and new features added. I would be very hesitant to pay an ongoing yearly fee for a program which appears largely unsupported and which is not being actively improved. If other users/the creators of this software could speak to these concerns I would greatly appreciate it.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Note from creator 
We are still here. As the code writer for Plangarden I have been extremely busy with other projects. But Plangarden is my passion and hope to be able to spend more time on it starting in Mid June of 2012. Over the past few years we have had some updates, but not nearly as many as I would like.
There is lots more that I want to do with this code and I have no intention on leaving this project.

Thanks for voicing your concern.
Roy

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1