Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
New to Garden Planner
Post New to Garden Planner 
Very Happy I had tried this aplication a few months ago, and was at first a little confused, I came back to it today and found it easier to use and enjoyed planning my garden and seeing when I should plant. I do look forward to using it in the future and plan on going with the three year subsciption when my trial runs out. I look forward to all updates you make and hope it includes the years ahead, like this year 2012. Right now my garden says 2010 (he he, a little behind, a').
Susan of Sisters Ranch.

Glad you like this one I tried out 7 other garden planners and this one has to be the best you can add pic to your garden. the dates started indoors and the date planted outside. when each plant needs to be harvested. I love that you can look and talk to others and you can Ask them "?" there are also in the "vegetable pictures or videos" you can post photos into. It took me a few months to look at all things on this web site. I love the updated garden page (see what others are up to and where thay live.) this web site you have the most things you can do. If you look at my garden you will see what I mean , move around the garden there's more not showing.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1