Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Unable to access garden layout editor
Post Unable to access garden layout editor 
I can't get the Garden Layout Editor. Only one of my gardens had it available and after I switched to another garden to check the size of a bed, I couldn't get it again. When I go to layout plot I have the tools for managing veges, not for drawing the plot. I even tried to start a new plot but the tools to create the plot were not there either.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Lost garden layout tool 
I checked your garden and the garden layout editor shows up fine. It only appears in the layout tab.

Please let me know if you are still having issues with it not showing up.

Thanks,
Roy

Post Lost layout tool bug still biting 
Roy,
I am still having issues with the layout tab. I played with it and this is the pattern:
1. It seems OK if I only work with one garden.
2. It is OK if I just switch between gardens and tabs but don't work on a garden.
3. If I work on a garden for a period of time, (this last time was about 15 minutes) save it and then load another garden I loose the layout editor and can only get vegetable information controls whether in the manage vegetable or layout tab. At this point the layout editor is lost no matter which garden I go to. Also, if I click on vegetables while in the layout tab they show up in the manage vegetables section when I go back to that.
3b. I just tried it again and jumped back and forth between gardens and views, worked a little in manage vegetables deleting and adding a few, and it took less than 5 minutes to lose the layout editor. When it happens the radio button selector for objects is gone from the layout tab and only the vegetable selection radio buttons are visible.
4. If I close the browser window and go back in to "start garden." That seems to reset the layout tab and it works fine until I do the #3 sequence of events again.

I've been having problems with the editor too. It disappeared randomly then came back when I played with the tabs, but this last time I had to shut down the program on my web browser by exiting the window then restarting the program.

Post unable to access garden plot editor 2012 
Hello - I emailed from the main contact page but am trying this too since I don't see my post. The garden layout tool with shapes has disappeared and I can no longer do any editing. Thanks.

Post restarting mozilla returns the layout editor 
I tried restarting firefox and that returned the editor.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1