Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Calendar years not correct
Post Calendar years not correct 
When I transferred my garden to 2011, the calendars in the vegetable info boxes still have 2009. And also, on the top toolbar, it has my login name with the year 2009. I have to manually enter dates for 2011 (or scroll through 2 years) for planting dates, but the frost date has the year 2009 as a reference point. Can this be fixed?

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Transfering Garden 
Hi,

We can help.

When you transfer to a new year you first transfer and then load the new garden. (Option -> Load Garden Area)

The program is designed so when you transfer to keep the dates. Normally, when transferring garden you are keeping the fruit trees and perennials and vegetables that you didn't harvest (like garlic).

If you want the dates changed, let us know and we will do that for you.

Roy

Post Re: Transfering Garden 
roystahl wrote:
Hi,

We can help.

When you transfer to a new year you first transfer and then load the new garden. (Option -> Load Garden Area)

The program is designed so when you transfer to keep the dates. Normally, when transferring garden you are keeping the fruit trees and perennials and vegetables that you didn't harvest (like garlic).

If you want the dates changed, let us know and we will do that for you.

Roy

I am having the same issue as the OP of this thread. I followed what I think is your suggestion (quoted), which is to transfer, save, close, and reopen but when I reopened, all the dates are still for 2013, even though it is now 2014. I am using V3.65.

Post Changing Years 
When you transfer the garden, you need to use Option->Load Garden Area and select the correct year. Then Save the garden, which also should save your preferences and that set the default garden area to load to one you want.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1