Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Requests
Post Requests 
I know this site is always evolving, but after viewing and testing some other programs, that don't have as many options as Plangarden I have a few ideas/requests:
Is there a way to remember where veggies and plants were the previous years and indicate when they are selected where they have been for those of us who rotate crops ( I am on a seven year rotation through my garden with beds being able to "rest" every 7 years).
When you select an area for a veggie is there a way to indicate on the layout how many of the plant are in the area??
What about totally custom plant/seed spacing?
A biggie: Remembering new varieties that I can add and have them available for me in coming years?? This seems as though it would really make the program personal and convienent.
Also I plant a lot of perennials in the border around my veggie garden and don't want to enter them each year, although it is always changing, some of my plants do make it through every year. Having some perennial plants available that could be totally customizable and savable year to year would save a lot of time along with having the ability to save new veggie varieties.
Other than this I really do like the program!! Very Happy

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post old crops and crop rotation 
That has been our plan since 2006 since we started Plangarden and there are discussions in thread back then about crop rotation. For various reasons have not added it up until now, but you will start seeing a bunch of updates from us this year and this is back on the hot list of features to add.
Thanks for our support and we look forward to a big year of Growth for Plangarden.

Post Transfer to new year 
We already handle perennial when you transfer to new year.
At the end of the year you mark anything in your garden that is done as 'harvested' then you transfer to a new year and all your trees and berries and even garlic planted in the fall is already there in your new garden with the correct dates.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1