Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Vegetable database

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Where is the tomatoes?? 
There are definitely tomatoes.
In your case it got put back into the list of "Vegetables Available"
To put it back in the selector, click on "Library" on the top of the screen. This will allow you to see all the vegetables in the vegetable selector and the list available. Scroll down on the right side ("Vegetables Available") and either double click on tomatoes, or click on tomatoes and click the arrow button to move it back to the "Vegetable Selector" list.

I see that you found them, but this is to help others find missing or add new varieties to the vegetable selector.

Post Veg selection 
Hi Silverweed - We hear you and will continue to make progress in this area. Eventually, we'd like people to upload their own icons. Thanks for your feedback.

Post chi hair tools 
I've been trying to read the forum & find out .... still wondering if & when more icons will be available for veggies. Perhaps I've missed something somewhere. Seems like I read something about saving our own but can't remember where or what exactly. I've been trying to plan winter squashes & the only icon is for butternut. They look so uniquely Butternut that I'm trying to use Watermelon for Blue Hubbard & Acorn squash, etc.

I'm loving the improvements. The expansion on the data base is marvelous! That will give folks in different areas of the country with different plant needs wonderful flexibility.

Post Loading you own icons 
We don't have a way for you to add your own icons yet, but if you have an icon that you would like to use in your garden, let me know.
If you email us the icon I can add it to either your private collection of icons or to a public view for others to use.
It if is for public use, you have to have created it yourself or it has to be a legal public domain image. We will not post copyrighted material in the public icon library.

Reply to gardening topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2