Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Trellis
Post Trellis 
I am growing several palnts on a trellis, namely cantalopes, cucumbers and snap peas. Anyway to symbolize this? Oh yeah a compass thingy would be nice to have also to show garden orientaion. Thanks!

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Trellis and compas rose 
What are you looking for a trellis? I could put in a vegetable that was an object that you could use as a trellis temporarily.
As for the compas rose I will have to give that some thought I think I can add that, but I want to see how to do it.
I am also working on the custom vegetable selector where I am starting to build up a database that you can select vegetables to put into your vegetable selector, but I think I can sneak this in some time.

Thanks for the feature idea,
Roy

Roy I have solved this for myself. I just went into the plot veiw in the plan application and used the text box feature so that I could use that to create a X for an icon and then move the X to the apporpiate location on the plot to represent the trellis end. Then I just used the same text box to create a legend so it is understood what the X represents to a viewer. Anyone else who would like to add a feature such as this to their plot might try the same technique. Thanks! Smile

Ronnie

Well I thought I solved it, but when I go to the shared veiw the X and other text no longer shows up. Anyway to correct this ?

Ronnie

Post Shared view needs updating. 
This is because right now Shared is its own version. I will update this today or tomorrow to all the new features in 1.07 are available to share.

Later,
Roy

Post Shared garden now on 1.08 
Shared garden is now on 1.08.
This allows you to see all the features from the main program now in the shared version.
When I get to refactoring code I will get this down to one build. It is an easy thing to do now, I just don't always keep the two in sync now.

Thanks for keeping me honest and getting this updated.

Thanks,
Roy

I noticed this morning all the new work you have completed. Looks great an dI appreciate your attention to these details. Thanks!

Ronnie

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1