Vegetable Garden Plot

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Save / Access of newly saved
Post Save / Access of newly saved 
I have updated my plot, but when I exit attempt to retrieve it upon return, I get the version that was there at the start of the day. Is this a bug, or do I just need to wait until tomorrow??

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Problems with data looking old 
This sounds like a cache issue. I have Plangarden set to reload the application, but your browser may be storing your data in the cache somewhere. I would like to work with you get verify if this is the problem. Also learn about what browser you are using so I can see if I can reproduce it.

Thanks,
Roy

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message Plangarden Blogs
Hi, I think I have the same problem.I tried to delete all plants in my plot so I can start over. I saved the new plot,when I restart Plangarden it goes to the old plot.
Thanks Skidder

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Stange indeed 
The worst thing that you want to hear from an automachanic or tech support is, "It doesn't happen when I look at it."
But it is equally frustrating to me. I have looked at your plot. It looks like you saved a blank garden a few times today. The last two saves are identical.

Since jmelms problem I have turned off caching on the page that loads the application. I have anouther bright idea that I am going to play with this morning. I am concerned that the flash app may be trying to cache your data, and I hope that I can prevent that. If Flash respects caching controls.

For now try going to the Application page and pressing Cntl-F5. If it a cache issue the control + F5 combiniation should force the browser to reload all the pages.

Also, if you can tell me which garden it keeps going back to. Is it the one that you saved with all the vegetables in it?
If you let me know your browser that you are using, I can see if there is something there.

Thanks,
Roy

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message Plangarden Blogs
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this vegetable garden forum
You can reply to topics in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot edit your posts in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot delete your posts in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot vote in polls in this vegetable garden forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum