Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
reached max, how to delete off a garden?
Post reached max, how to delete off a garden? 
I have been playing with the program and have hit the garden limit of numbers of gardens. I have 5. How can I totally delete those off and start all the way over?
editing... I somehow was able to delete off all the gardens I had which is what I wanted but I still have the question of can I totally delete off a garden? and if so how?

Also under the subscription, what is the max. number of gardens that you can make?

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Starting Over. 
To start over on any garden you can click on "Options" then "Start Over"
This erases your current garden.

Each garden allows you to have 5 acres of space, so we figured 5 garden areas or 25 acres was enough for any one. After that you have a more serious farming operation and that is more than Plangarden was meant to handle at present.

Do you need help on how to get the most of of the 5 areas, please let us know. For the most part if you just pick "Large" far the garden area then you start you get the full 5 acres to work with.

I need to just delete a garden area from the list of available areas but cannot work out how this is done, if possible. I added a test garden thinking I could get rid of it later but it is still hanging around in the garden areas. I did post this last week but cannot find in the forum and I also am getting a web page filled with code if I try and look for my previous posts!

Post Delete a garden 
Hi,

We currently don't have a delete garden feature, but this is coming up more and more, so it may be added sooner rather than later.

Please let us know the name of the garden you wish to delete and we will delete it for your.

We will also look into the forum and see if we can figure out why it is not working when searching for posts.

-Roy

Thanks Roy - it is the area named 'Test'.

Post Deleted test garden 
Your test garden is now deleted.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1