Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Adding vegetables
Post Adding vegetables 
There are several vegetables not listed in the software but I don't see how they can be added. I do see a pop up box that says 'click on a vegetable or add a new vegetable' but no help in how adding can be done. I have viewed all the tutorials and didn't see it in there either.

Specifically, I'm wanting to add blueberries.

Further, when picking a vegetable---say peppers--I have the option of "select one or type new name" but the drop down box doesn't have any to select from.

Thanks,

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message

I am new here too. I don't have an answer for you on how to add blueberries, but if it were me I would make them raspberries and rename the text.

Roy will probably pop in here with a great answer, or even to tell you he has added them to the list. Since I have learned how to do the naming of each item, that has been my favorite method of adding the funky stuff.

Good luck,
Tina

Post adding blueberries 
Smithfield Garden is right as of today.
What you need to do is pick an item that is visually close to what you want and then change the name to what it is.
I grow blueberries to and use the fruit tree icon.

We have one more release that we are working on and then we are going to add in a plant library that will allow you to pick different icons and customize the vegetable selector. This is a big project and will be released in stages, but eventually we will have everything you are looking for.

Roy

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1