Vegetable Garden Plot

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1
Garden plots gone again
Post Garden plots gone again 
My garden plots are all MIA.
The veggies are where they belong.

The good thing is that the sun is shining and the Blue Birds are back.

View user's garden forum profile Send Garden forum private message
Post Missing gardens and what to do. 
Hi,

1) What happens: There are corner cases where a number gets wiped out. In your case it was a font size that was removed. When it goes to write in the database, it creates an error. Then an email is send to support to notify us of a problem. We use this data to figure out what went wrong AND to work on fixes.

2) Most the time we correct the offending error and load it up. For this error we have a fix that we will be testing this afternoon. If you can provide us a sequence of events that caused a problem, that helps us pin down the error.

3)What if this happens to you? Save your garden one last time and if you can let us know the last things you did before you saw the error, please send us an email.

I was changing colors of an object and the color selector locked up and wouldn't let me change colors. I saved and exited the program.
When I opened Plangarden again, my plots were gone.
Everything is where it should be now.

Richard

Post OMG! 
Up until 5 minutes ago your garden was a series of number in the database that I had been pouring over. I saw that there were over 300 primative objects, and that seemed like a lot, but I never pulled up your garden on my screen.

Wholly Cow!!
I am impressed to no end with the level of details and the work you put into your garden.

Once I got the color chooser to break on me. But I was not in the debug env. This has been reported before, but there doesn't seem to be a repeatable sequence to make it lock up.

This is more to work with and I will continue to examine it as I look for solutions.

I really like the program. It helps me keep track of things I've done and to plan for the future.
I just wish it would show a larger area. I can't get my pumpkin patch where it belongs or show my blackberry plot as they are both several hundred feet from where I started my original garden.

Richard

Reply to gardening topic Page 1 of 1