Vegetable Garden Plot
Grow Your Own Vegetables Value Calculator - beta 0.31a
|My garden Area||*Area Used ft 2||Remaining Area ft 2|
|Grocery Farmers Market Organic||Grand Totals|
- Select vegetable or herb.
- Enter number of square feet used in growing the plants. Don't include space between rows. (A tomato row might be 2ft wide and 6ft long or 12sqft.)
- Change any other parameter from LEFT to RIGHT (the LEFT columns dictate what appears to the RIGHT)
- Click on "Add Vegetable" button if you need more entries.
- Click on "Recalculate" button if you change entries.
- Selecting a new vegetable recalculates all values!
- Fields are automatically recalculated when you click outside the field or press tab!
- *Area used is determined by the program and cannot be changed by users.
This estimator is strictly for educational/entertainment purposes! It is not meant for commercial use.
Actual harvest amounts can vary significantly from this calculator. Database values are based on averages and estimates. Pests, bumper crops, and other variables will affect actual results.
Your input is valuable to this project. If you notice incorrect data, please let us know. We will continue to revise input data. Contact Support
The code and data on this page is property of Plangarden. Swiping this program is really BAD karma, not to mention breaking the law.